Hello beautiful people,
I’d like to present you my favorite top 15 of singers and bands I listened most last year and definitely will follow their musical journey in 2013 too. Some of them are well- known, some of them very new but all of them are amazing.
1.Suffice Plus Two – maybe newest band on the list but is about to become hottest band in 2013 and definitely one’s to watch.
2. The Script – my friends mentioned this band to me couple times but to be honest I decided to check the songs just after accidentally meeting Danny O’Donoghue . Few songs already in my personal player.
3.Blake – With over half a million albums sold, and having performed on nearly 100 TV shows around the world, Blake continue to build their reputation as one of the most eclectic and exciting pop-harmony groups in the world.
4.Ben Montague – I follow his musical journey already few years and every year Ben is more amazing with hearfelt lyrics and melodic tunes… Looking forward to listen Ben’s new album “Tales Of Flying And Falling”. I simply can’t stop listening “Another Hard Fall”…
5.Joe Janiak – really like acoustic sound and dreamy voice.
6. Jethro ‘Alonestar’ Sheeran – I listened his performance very first time back in July 2012 at the “Mason’s Magic” charity event and since then Alonestar is one of my little hip hop pleasures. Love the beats!!!
7. Elsie – alpha female is rising. In the words of one of her fans: “Absolutely gorgeous with a voice as sweet and dirty as a fallen angel..!!!! Outstanding…!!!!!!”
8. Jazz Morley – my best discovery from “City Showcase” festival. Liked absolutely all songs Jazz performed at the festival.
9. Tom Odell – definitely one’s to watch for 2013. He was voted as runner- up at MTV Brand New 2013 competition as well as one of the three artists contending for the Brit Awards’ Critics’ Choice Category for 2013.
10. Bo Bruce – I did not watch The Voice and don’t have idea how she was doing in the show. I checked her music and story after Ben Montague supported Bo at the Garage gig.
11. Arlissa – I expected to hear more songs like the one with NAS when I attended her gig at Shoreditch House but Arlissa impressed me in the best way with very unique sound.
12. AlunaGeorge – my friends recommendation. Good one :)!
13. Jessie Ware -I’m a fan since I’ve got chance to see her performing at London Fashion Night Out 2012.
14. Guy Valarino – another finalist of MTV Brand New 2013 competition.
15. Stooshe – accidentally attended their gig at New Look store while was shopping in Westfield. Big LIKE!
Which one you like most? Tell me about your most favorite singers/bands and songs.